[CLOSED] Long-Term Prognosis of Patients with Takotsubo Syndrome
Created By : SamanikaChatim | September 5, 2018, 2:20 pm
Introduction: Patients with Takotsubo syndrome (TTS) have a debatable prognosis considering the lack of data. Further the effect of triggering factors also is not clearly known.
- Patients with TTS have varied outcomes
- Outcomes depend upon the triggering factor
- Long term outcomes are comparable with age and sex matched acute coronary syndrome (ACS) patients.Â
- Those with neurological disorder have worst short term prognosis as compared to those with emotional stress.
- TTS secondary to neurological disease, physical activities, medical conditions and following proceduresÂ Â is associated with higher mortality comparable to ACS during long term follow up.
File : Click to view file
By registering, using and interacting on this website www.docstop.in, you represent and warrant that you are a registered medical practitioner under the governing law of the country you reside or represent and are lawful citizens